Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Term 1 goal process

TERM 1 GOALS:

  • Get above the standard in maths.
  • Get better at looking after stuff.
  • Collaborate with others (not just my friends).  
I think that I haven't made a lot of progress in getting above the stranded in my maths because I haven't even made it to the the subject I should be at. I am learning number strategies in maths at the moment as well as cheeking of when I achieve the strategies on my national standard spreed sheet towards achieving the standard I'm aiming for.

I think have gotten a little better at looking after my stuff considering you don't find it everywhere, frankly I am always losing my pens and have a very untidy space.

I think I am better at this goal because I have made some new friends and have gotten to know everyone a lot better than I did at the start of the year.      

1 comment:

  1. Amazing it sounds like you are going to complete your goals by the end of the year but only if you keep on working towards them

    ReplyDelete