Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Leadership Evidence (Distiction)

PALS-Today at lunchtime I did PALS with Makayla, Jasmine and Natalie. Well it started of with me & Makayla doing our duty then Jasmine decided to join as well, we all agreed on doing a skipping-rope/hula-hop type because it was simple and require much setting up we couldn't get our equipment from the hall (I have no idea why!) so we went to the back room in the music room. We dumped our stuff and like magic one person came! Funnily more than half of the people who asked to join were kakanos we were feeling kind and made it open for kauri and kakano heaps and heaps of people were skipping but no one was really hula-hoping properly everyone was just doing tricks hops. Their was this one kid who really liked to pull me along with the hula hops, part way through Natalie joined us so we were pretty packed. At the end Makayla made me stand in the middle and everyone chucked hula-hops over me. LOL! This was showing leadership because I showed up organised and with a can-do attitude. Overall it was awesome to get involved!          

No comments:

Post a Comment